Monday 5 March 2018

The Baby Show

I've always been dubious about whether any of these 'shows' are worth going to or not, so I thought I'd go along on Saturday with my mum, sister and niece to see what I thought of it. To be completely honest, it was pretty amazing.


Firstly everything was in the same place, I'm a fan of this because living in London without a car, if I want to see anything physically its means going to big a big busy department store and traipsing up and down floors and sections to find a small selection of what I'm looking for. At The Baby Show, its all under one roof which is perfect, especially for the men that don't really want to drag out the shopping experience, its an easy sell, everything can be ordered in one day. The selection was also huge, loads and loads of brands to choose from, so I found it worth checking everything out before making any decisions.


As well as this, the deals and discounts were fantastic, some of the brands had up to 50% off !! Its easy to go crazy I'm sure, but if your going to get it anyway, why not save a huge chunk of cash! Lots of the deals are the show days only, so you have to make up your mind there and then, however some brands honour the discount for a week following the show which is really worth asking about. You don't want to make a rush decision on a high ticket item and end up regretting it.

The only thing I would say is either take food with you, or eat before you go. The food inside was expensive for what it was and there was only really sandwiches and crisps to choose from. Other than that, its 100% worth going to if you are expecting or even already have a baby and need new bits. You'll definitely save some cash


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig